International Travel Entry to Mongolia
- The country’s borders remain closed to international tourists.
- All international flights, railways lines, and automobile transportation to and from the country still
- We will keep you updated on further notice.
Domestic Travel Restrictions
- Domestic flights, trains, and inter-city buses run under the control of the State Emergency Commission.
- All of the hotels and leisure places are closed for an uncertain time.
- All attractions and sightseeing nationwide are closed for an uncertain time.
- For those who want to travel to another region:
- Before you travel, get tested with a viral test 24-48 hours before your departure;
- During travel, wear a mask and stay at least 1,5-2 meters from people, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer;
- Within 72 hours, reaching your destination is a must;
- 14-days home-isolation is mandatory when you arrive at your destination
Mongolia Covid Vaccine Plans
- Mongolia’s efforts to source vaccines (AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sputnik V) are focused on India, Russia as well as assistance from the Covax initiative. It is planning to start to inoculate its population from the end of February and aims to cover 60% of the population by end of 2021. coronavisrus mongolia travel restrictions covid